Welcome to the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zagreb! If you’re considering a place to land for your postgraduate master studies, you’re in the right place. The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zagreb offers you 15 different postgraduate master studies, suited to your particular scientific and personal interests. You can find more information about particular studies by clicking the link with the group name. Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please, contact us!
What can we offer?
- You can study at one of the oldest veterinary schools in Europe, accredited by EAEVE
- Postgraduate PhD course in English has been awarded the designation of high quality in 2017 by the Agency for Science and Higher Education
- Zagreb is the capital of Croatia, with very good plane and train connections to major European cities
- Faculty is located near Zagreb city center, making it accessible to students
- Work at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Zagreb is founded on continuous advancement in scientific, teaching and professional work, with respect for the highest ethical standards, in an innovative environment
- The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zagreb is part of Veterinary Network of Student and Staff Transfer (VetNEST)