The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Zagreb expresses its sincere support to the Ukrainian people in the light of the aggression against the sovereign Republic of Ukraine. With great concern we are following the news about the events of the war in our friendly country Ukraine and express our deep sorrow for the suffering of the Ukrainian people. We feel sincere sympathy for all Ukrainian students, fellow teachers and the entire Ukrainian nation, and we wish for an end to all aggression on the territory of the Republic of Ukraine.
We would like to help the suffering Ukrainian people and offer Ukrainian students of veterinary medicine the possibility of continuing their studies at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Zagreb.
- Continuation of their education free of charge from the first to the sixth year, in Croatian or English.
- The possibility of completing parts of their course at our Faculty, as part of the student exchange programme.
- Completion of clinical practice at our Faculty’s clinics including professional field work.
- Free meals in the form of lunch and evening meals in the student restaurants.
- Provision of continuous support to the development of their careers, with academic and psychological counselling (Office for Career Development and Academic and Psychological Counselling +385 1 2390 330; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- An individual approach to resolving problems and classes missed as a result of the current situation.
Ukrainian students of veterinary medicine who would like to continue their study at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Zagreb should send an e-mail (email@example.com) for further details.