the Call for Applications for Student Mobility, for Erasmus+ professional practice (KA103) for the period from 09/05/2022 to 30/09/2022.
The Call for Applications is aimed for students who would like to begin their professional practice in the period from 09.05.2022 -01.08.2022 (mobility starts date).
The end of the period of mobility is no later than 30.09.2022.
The minimum length of the professional practice as part of the Erasmus+ programme is 2 months (calendar months).
Students may undertake their professional practice in companies, institutions, organizations and other entities with the status of legal entity, as well as at institutions of higher education that have been granted the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
The receiving institution must be located in one of the programme member countries, which are: the EU member states and Iceland, Norway, Lichtenstein, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey and UK.
It is not possible to practice mobility in Switzerland (http://europa.eu/about-eu/institutions-bodies/index_en.htm).)
Mobility must take place within a programme member country different from the sending country (the university where the student is studying), and different from the country where the student is resident (where they are staying/living during their studies).
The monthly financial support for professional practice within Erasmus+ for the 2021/2022 academic year is divided into two categories, depending on the country the student is going to:
- for students who are going to Bulgaria, Czechia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia or Turkey, the monthly amount of support is 670 €,
- for students who are going to Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, Portugal, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, UK and Sweden, the monthly amount of support is 720 €
The Call for Applications can be found on the following link: http://www.unizg.hr/nc/vijest/article/natjecaj-za-erasmus-strucne-prakse-program-ka103-za-razdoblje-od-0905-do-30092022/
The deadline for applications is:
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION DOCUMENTATION
|DEADLINE – PLANNED PROCLAMATION OF PARTIAL RESULTS
|THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE DEPARTURE TO MOBILITY
THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Complete the on-line application at the latest by 31.03.2022. at 12.00 noon. Application forms may be accessed on the web site:
- The completed on-line form (pdf) along with the other documents needed, should be presented to the ECTS/ERASMUS coordinator at your academy or faculty by e-mail: email@example.com
The ECTS/ERASMUS coordinator, by its signature and the seal of the faculty/academy, shall confirm their agreement with the student’s application to the Call and the fact that the professional practice is appropriate for their study programme.
- Required documents:
– Proof of enrolment in the semester and transcript of records certified by the Student’s Affairs Office of the home faculty.
– Proof of enrolment in the semester and transcript of all exams passed to date and grades, and ECTS points attained, certified by the Student’s Affairs Office of the home faculty.
– Europass curriculum vitae in English (the form is available at
– A motivational letter in English, including a description of the student’s plan of activities (up to 400 words); foreigners may enclose a motivational letter in English.
– Acceptance Confirmation – confirmation from the foreign institution of acceptance of the student for the Erasmus+ professional practice (on the form provided);
– Proof of knowledge of the language of the country the student is going to, or the language in which the practice will take place (copy). The minimum requirement is level B1, according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) (the level of language knowledge must be stated on the certificate). For English the certificate is issued by Students Affairs Office.
The forms for Erasmus+ professional practice Call 2021-2022 academic year are available on the following link: